From Biomimicry in China
This branch leads you to the projects that are run by BiDL and its collaborators:
- Green Rooftop
- Passive Indoor Dehumidification --- a biologically-inspired approach to passive indoor air dehumidification for more indoor comfort without energy use!
- Multifunctional Biomaterial Surface Topography Visualization --- concise exhibits that each present one organism's inspiring structural strategy!
- Biomimicry Tutorial --- The Tutorial that allows anybody to get to know and study Biomimicry at his/her own speed!
- NATURE NIDI --- The platform that brings Nature and citizens together. We create homo sapien's modern ecosystem!
- Biomimetic Space-Making --- How can Learning from Nature be used in the design/creation of spaces?
- Biomimicry Book --- The book that will introduce Biomimicry to China in Chinese!
If you think that any of these projects sound interesting, please do not hesitate to [contact us]
- Biomimicry Student Design Challenge 2013-14 --- Our first attempt at creating viable submittals to the most prominent, global Biomimicry Student Design Challenge